AmeriStaff is currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Worker to fill an opening with a company that manufactures and installs cabinets in the Roxboro, NC area. The ideal candidate should have woodworking and cabinetry experience.
Benefits of the Manufacturing Worker:
- Pay: $15 per hour.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Worker:
- Selecting materials, fittings, and tools for each task.
- Reducing the size of resources when necessary.
- Planning an efficient approach to work is critical to completing each project on time.
- Producing standard and custom cabinet components.
- Collecting the cabinet’s components and assembling the final product.
- Cleaning and repairing all tools used in your work, including handsaws, table saws, skill saws and a variety of drills and sanding tools.
- Installing necessary hardware, such as hinges and handles, and place replacement orders as necessary.
- Giving final touches to the furniture, such as sanding or polishing.
- All other duties as assigned.